Rating: 0 Posted By: ColtM4
Views: 42 Replies: 0
This Hogue tanto knife is amazing. Boasting a unique raised spine and downward sloping blade, it is a must have for a knife owner.
Hogue used a solid and tried 154CM for the blade steel. The 154CM of this Hogue knife has been cryogenically heat treated to 57-59 HRc. It starts out and stays sharp for an extended and consistent operation. If you have used the 154CM steel before, you know what it means. It polishes up beautifully, and stonewashes very nicely. Look at that good looking tumbled finish on the knife.
This Hogue EX01 knife has ambidextrous thumbstuds which open the blade. The position of the thumbstuds makes it very easy to pop the blade out with your thumb. The blade deployment is fast, reliable, durable and smooth thanks to a clever design with large stainless steel washers are molded into the partial liners of the G10 knife handle.
- Blade Length: 4
- Overall Length: 8.875
- Closed Length: 4.875
- Weight: 5.1oz
- Locking Mechanism: Push-Button with Manual Safety
- Handle Material (Frame): G10, G-Mascus
- Pocket Clip: Stainless Steel Spoon, Reversible
- Blade Style: Tanto with Ambidextrous Thumb Studs
- Blade Thickness: 0.15
- Blade Material: 154CM Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: RC 57-59
- Blade Treatment: Cryogenically Treated
- Blade Finish: Stone-Tumbled